Get to Know Kelly:
- Ranked Top 1.1% 2019 Sales Volume (amongst +24,000 County agents)
- Multi-million-dollar Producer in Orange County & Riverside County sales
- Keller Williams GOLD Sales Award (2019)
- Keller Williams Certificate of Excellence (2019, 2018)
- Member - National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Member - California Association of Realtors (CAR)
- Member - The Inland Gateway Association of Realtors (TIGAR)
- Ex-military serving 4 years in the Canadian Armed Forces including 2½ years full-time service at Canada’s Army Command Headquarters
- 25+ years in aerospace including Director and Vice President positions leading large Sales, Marketing, Contract Negotiations and Operations teams in the United States, Canada, Latin America and Asia
- Proven business systems and proven results
- Flexible Fee Program to fit all sellers
- Communication Guarantee
- Risk-free listing agreement
- Will be your Realtor for life
- Masters Degree in Business Administration (MBA) – HEC Montréal University (Honors)
- Certificate in Management – McGill University (Honors)
- California Real Estate License
- Certified Short Sale & Foreclosures – National Association of Realtors
- Achieving Competitive Excellence (ACE) graduate and program leader
- Keller Williams BOLD graduate
- Harris Real Estate Consulting Premier Program
- My husband Marc and I have been together for +33 years (he’s clearly a saint!). We met on the military base where Marc was an ex-military driver for the Army, and I was a soldier living and working on the base.
- One lovely 28-year old daughter in California and 2 stepsons in Canada
- Last count ... have travelled to 27 countries!
- Favorite place – on our boat and anywhere near the ocean
- I love to learn! I’ve migrated from paper to podcasts, so if I’m not talking to clients, I’m listening and learning!
- I love to eat (but not to cook!) - thankfully Marc is a fantastic chef!
- I speak functional French (thanks to 25 years in Montréal, Canada and my French husband!)